Today is the big day for lovers of all things vintage and retro in Second Life as the annual Vintage Fair by Pale Girls Productions opens its doors for a new round. So what are all the details you need to know!
- Organised by Pale Girl Productions and Culprit
- Runs from 8th June to 24th June
- Sponsored by
- also known as
- LX Essentials
- Carol G
- Strict ARC (Complexity) limit in force for the first few days. Keep your ARC below 50000 or you will get ejected from the sim – if you’ve been trying to get in for a while that can be frustrating so make sure you check your ARC before trying to teleport to the event. But don’t be thinking you can go nakie! The sims are PG.
- Designers have been asked to produce items that represent any era in history pre 1980
- There are 2 sims – both with their own demo areas.
Head – Lelutka – Cate 3.0
Skin – Glam Affair
Shape – My Own
Eyes – IKON
Foxes – Faux Fur Stole
Location – The Chamber Society