The Sweet Escape

Today is a special day for my friend Mericat Ireland. The super sweet and amazing blogger (ReadMeri) also owns a wonderful lil club in SL called AAI along with her partner Thom. Today marks the 6th anniversary of the club and the theme for the anniversary party is Guilty Pleasures!

I’ve seen the decoration for the party and, trust me, there are plenty of Meri’s Guilty Pleasures on show…I even saw signs of Nickelback!!! Yes you heard it right…NICKELBACK!!!

The Dress up challenge was to come as a Guilty Pleasure and obviously being a musical celebration I’ve tried to capture the essence of the gorgeous and talented Gwen Stefani, specifically from The Sweet Escape feat Akon video. That particular song is so poppy and a total earworm and very, very cheesy. Snapshot_002

The song is the guilty pleasure, because Gwen herself is a star and a very talented lady…but that whole album such poptastic fun!

Happy Birthday to AAI  – the party starts at 1pm slt.

Credits:

Body – Maitreya Lara

Head – Lelutka Stella

Appliers – League  – Erin skin applier and Milla Head Applier

Tattoo – Letis Tattoo :: Adrasteia ::

Eyes – IKON Hope Eyes – Storm

Shoes – REIGN.- Parlay Heels – White

Dress – Emery Stripe Dress Dorrit Pure

Earrings and Rings – Maxi Gossamer – La Cerlique – Gold

Bangles – Maxi Gossamer – Sparkly Pearl Cuff – Gold

Hair – TRUTH HAIR Sassy 2 – Light Blonde

5 Comments Add yours

1. readmeri says:

Yay! Thanks Kesspie for all your help and love. You look gorgeous! Can’t wait til later xoxo

Liked by 1 person

2. Miya says:

Oh cool, may I have the URL for meri’s new club?

1. Kess Crystal says:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Clockwork/153/23/300 It’s open every day 1pm to 3pm slt usually 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Miya says:

Thanks I’ll reblog this 🙂

3. Miya says:

Reblogged this on Miya's Journal and commented:
    0_0 for all my EU readers there’s a cool new club for all of you to chill-lax to cool music, mingle ~_^, dance and just be in the moment with friends or that someone special. So all my SL ru family members, guess where we are hanging this weekend XD!

ReadMeri is an awesome fashionista stylist (shhh I often go shopping with her list cause I can’t coordinate :p).

URL is in the replies so read on:)